AWS Lambda Automation
Stackahoy takes an unobtrusive approach to Lambda deployments by automatically packaging and shipping functions on any of your deployments.
The following are required:
How to use
- Select or create a branch.
- Select the “AWS Lambda” tab.
- Specify the directory you want to ship and the name of the function it should ship to in the “Lambda Function to Directory Mapping” editor. E.g. src/my-module/fn1:MyFirstFunction.
- Stackahoy will handle packaging/zipping up the directory for you.
- You must include the dependencies your function requires in the directory. Stackahoy will not automatically download them for you.
- You may provide one mapping per line.
- The IAM User must have sufficient permissions for the functions being deployed to.